Procurement Series: Unlocking the power of supplier intelligence: how to get better business results and manage risks
Homerton College, Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 8PH
11 July 2012
Improvement East's series of procurement events is back for 2012!
Improvement East presents the new Procurement Series - a monthly series of events throughout 2012, covering a range of procurement topics, at locations across the East of England.
Find out how you can update your skills and knowledge to get the most out of your procurement processes and deliver those efficiency savings by attending one or all of these FREE events.
This session will cover:
NB. We recommend that representatives should have attended the basic Supplier Relationship Development programme to gain a full appreciation of this programme.
Who should attend:
- Why traditional approaches to supplier intelligence don't work ¨ What value supplier intelligence analysis can bring to public sector organisations
- How it works: an introduction to information arbitrage
- Next steps: how to improve capability in your team
- Local authority senior managers from service departments who require an understanding of how to gather information and intelligence to tackle large suppliers
- Local authority procurement and finance staff that wish to gain new skills in managing suppliers
*Places are limited to 14 people and as such we can only accomodate one place, per local authority, per event
. However, if you would like an additional place we can add you to a reserve list for any remaining places. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a FREE event. However, a £50 cancellation fee will be levied for non-attendance or for cancellations less than one week prior to the event start date.