Asset Management Master Class
Moller Centre, Storey's Way, Cambridge, CB3
18 October 2012
Assets have an important part to play in delivering council strategy, accordingly Improvement East has been working with authorities across the East to help them implement innovative asset management projects which unlock resources and utilise property assets more effectively.
This successful master class built on this learning and focussed on the skills, tools and techniques required to successfully manage assets and identify opportunities for efficiencies.
It was an opportunity to hear from a prominent range of speakers, including Baroness Hanham CBE, engage in high quality debate and network to find out more about the plans and successes in asset management from councils across the East of England.
Read Baroness Hanham's speech here.
The Master Class was delivered through a mix of case studies, workshops and discussions covering:
- The county-wide "East 17" programme in Essex
- The new public service civic hub in Tendring
- Thurrock's approach to turning around their Assets
- Cambridgeshire's "Making Assets Count"
- Suffolk's approach to providing "one front door"
- St. Albans' civic hub/community quarter project
An agenda is available here
Download portfolio of presentations from the event
Download workshop presentations: