Supply Hertfordshire - 'Supporting Businesses' Guide
The public sector organisations in Hertfordshire work together in procurement as the Hertfordshire Procurement Forum (HPF), which drives forward procurement partnership projects for the benefit of all member organisations, including their county-wide procurement portal “Supply Hertfordshire” –
The HPF has recently produced a new and updated toolkit for their local supplier community, entitled “Supporting Hertfordshire’s businesses to win contracts”.
The toolkit explains:
- who in Hertfordshire buys or commissions services and supplies
- how they buy goods and services
- what criteria are used to select suppliers for shortlist and to award contracts to
- where they advertise contracts and opportunities
- effective methods for suppliers of introducing their services
- how to respond to pre-qualification and tender documents
- where to find further support to write simple effective policies
A copy of the toolkit can be downloaded here
as an accessible PDF, enabling other organisations to extract elements of the text and use them in their own similar documents if they so wish.